- Allegations against Matt Lauer for ‘exposing himself’ to Former Today Show producer, Melissa Lonner!! EXPLORE Her Wiki Facts
- Who is Writer Camille Rainville? EXPLORE Her Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Instagram, Books, Nationality, Ethnicity!!!
- Phil Valentine Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Instagram, Married, Wife, Cause of Death, Net Worth
- EXPLORE Elizabeth Wurtzel’s husband Jim Freed Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Job Background!!!
- Spencer Shumski Rapper Age, Height, Wikipedia, Instagram, Arrest
Top racehorse owner Damion Flower is making headlines after getting arrested for smuggling cocaine drugs on commercial flights from South Africa.
Mr. Flower was reportedly charged for importing more than 50 kilograms of cocaine. According to the Court documents, he allegedly began
smuggling drugs on January 22, 2019.
This leaves us wondering who exactly is Damion Flower? How did he got arrested? What is his net worth? And who is his wife?
We inquired into what you need to know about this drug scandal. As we begin with Damion Flower wiki, bio, age, height, scroll down to see his wife, background, net worth from the wiki beneath.
47 years old
New South Wales
Damion Flower hasn’t disclosed anything about his educational background.
Occupation and Job
The alleged drug smuggler is himself a former baggage handler who used to work for Qantas.
At present, Mr. Flower works as a managing owner of Jadeskye Racing and Platinum Park. The company is one of the prominent racing identities in Sydney.
The 47-year-old has shares in more than 50 horses trained by Brad Widdup. Not to forget, Damion Flower is one of 12 slot owners in The Everest, the world’s richest turf race.
Mr. Flower currently hails from south-western Sydney. His family apparently resides in the same area.
Married and Wife
After arrest, Mr. Flower was taken to Central Local Court where he was refused bail. He will return to the same court in June 2019.
Outside the court, his lawyer Chris Watson stated Mr. Flower will not plead guilty for collaborating with Sydney Airport baggage handler to smuggle restricted drugs into Australia.
As to Damion Flower’s married life and wife, he has remained discreet about the topic. However, considering his age and fortune, the 47-year-old is probably married and has a partner.
According to The Daily Telegraph, Mr. Flower has a wife named Camilla. Whether the two are still married isn’t confirmed. The couple also has children– their details aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
Mr. Flower is apparently bald.
Damion Flower Net Worth
Speaking of Damion Flower’s net worth, he has seemingly accumulated a net worth of multi-million figure.
His champion horse Snitzel alone has won seven of his 15 starts, earning more than $1 million in prize money on the group 1 Oakleigh Plate.
Under Mr. Flower’s net worth figure, the inclusion of drug money is on the cards. The accurate net worth figure is currently under review.
Damion Flower wiki-bio
- Damion Flower was born in the year 1972.
- He lives in his south-western Sydney home in Moorebank.
- On May 22, 2019, Mr. Flower was arrested as a part of an operation targeting an alleged ring out of Sydney Airport.
- Mr. Flower is a managing owner of Jadeskye Racing and Platinum Park.
- He owns stakes in more than 50 horses and he is one of the 12 slot holders in The Everest.