- Kapil Talwalkar: A Brief Biography of the Indian-American Actor
- Csaba Wagner- Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Ethnicity
- Who Is Jake Owen? Wiki, Age, Wife, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Height, Career
- Mike Malinin- Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Wife, Ethnicity
- Ed Ames- Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Wife, Ethnicity
Last Updates On 27th July 2022
Ward Schraeder is an American businessman and reality TV personality. He is best known for hosting “Bargain Mansions,” a popular show that airs on HGTV and the DIY Network. Alongside his daughter Tamara Day, he designs and renovates houses in Kansas City. Let’s dig deeper and learn more about Ward Schraeder, his personal life, and his achievements.
Ward Schraeder Quick Facts
|75 years old
|$250,000 – $500,000 (estimated)
Birth Name/ Real Name
How old is Ward Schraeder? Age
According to his biography on Mylife.com, Ward Schraeder is currently 75 years old. He was born on October 1.
Sun Sign/ Zodiac Sign
Ward Schraeder Instagram
You can follow Ward Schraeder on Instagram under the username @wardschraeder. He has thousands of followers on the platform.
Ward Schraeder was born and raised in Western Kansas.
Ward Schraeder Nationality
Ward Schraeder’s nationality is American.
Unfortunately, there is no information available about Ward Schraeder’s educational background.
Outside of his TV fame, Ward Schraeder is involved in various professions, including managing medical facilities and banking. However, his love for renovation began at a young age while growing up in Western Kansas. His first project was helping his father rebuild his grandfather’s ranch home.
Later, when the family was living in Iowa, Ward Schraeder and his children worked together to finish a renovation project that was started by professionals. They worked on it during weekends because they couldn’t afford to hire a professional crew. Ward himself took care of the painting, basement construction, and decking to complete the home.
How tall is Ward Schraeder? Height
Ward Schraeder is speculated to be around 6 feet tall, which is significantly taller than his daughter Tamara Day, who is 5 feet 5 inches.
Ward Schraeder Wife
Ward Schraeder is happily married to his longtime wife, Trish Schraeder. The couple celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary in 2019. Together, they have four children and nine grandchildren. Some of their grandchildren include Tamara’s kids Nora, Henry, Bobby, and Thomas.
Ward Schraeder Ethnicity/ Race
Ward Schraeder’s ethnicity is Caucasian.
Ward Schraeder Net Worth and Salary 2022
According to Mylife.com, Ward Schraeder has an estimated net worth of $250,000 to $500,000 in 2022. However, with his increasing popularity from national television and profitable home flipping ventures, it is speculated that his net worth has increased in recent years. On the other hand, his daughter Tamara Day has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2020.
Ward Schraeder Wiki Bio and Other Facts
- Ward Schraeder loves fishing, traveling, and playing the guitar in his free time.
- He and his wife Trish have been married for over 45 years.
- They share four children and nine grandchildren.
- Ward Schraeder’s daughter Tamara is married to Bill Day, who is a financial analyst and the owner of his own company, BL Day Properties.
- Ward and Tamara have been flipping homes on television since 2017.