Save $60: As of Oct. 26, you can grab a pair of second-generation lightning AirPods Pro for just $189 when you pick them up at Walmart. That’s a 24% discount on these $249 earbuds.
- Best Buy will have the brand-new Apple Watch Ultra 2 on sale for $70 off today. Here’s how you can buy it.
- Firefox will have a built-in ‘fake reviews detector’ — Amazon is in trouble
- Lenovo Legion 9i review: The RTX 4090 laptop that set a world record
- The digital gender divide is about more than access, according to new Girl Effect report
- How to access JioCinema for free
AirPods Pro (second generation, lightning)
Next week, Apple is just fitting in their October Apple event before the month ends. If you’re wondering if the impending new announcements translate to any savings on current products, we’ve got great news for you in the form of an AirPods Pro deal.
The second-generation AirPods Pro’s price dipped down to a new record low during October’s Prime Day sale, but their cost didn’t stay there in the days following. Thankfully, it’s dipped down again, and though the earbuds are currently sold out at Amazon, you can still get the AirPods Pro for just $189 at Walmart as of Oct. 26.
To be clear, these are not the USB-C AirPods Pro Apple released just last month. However, they are nearly identical to those USB-C buds, minus of course, the new port. Released only last year, they still have great sound quality, six hours of battery life per charge (with 30 hours overall with the case), and some of the best noise cancelation you can find on a pair of earbuds.
In fact, it’s so good that Mashable Senior Editor Stan Schroeder said, “these are the first pair of earbuds I’d actually consider taking on an airplane (instead of my much larger and clunkier over-ear headphones),” in his review of the AirPods.