The Mini is a bite-sized version of The New York Times‘ revered daily crossword. While the crossword is a lengthier experience that requires both knowledge and patience to complete, The Mini is an entirely different vibe.
- Kristina Alice “Ethan Dolan girlfriend” Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Nationality, Instagram
- Female Fitness Models – Top Hottest and Most Influential Women to Follow
- Who is John Bolton’s daughter, Jennifer Sarah Bolton? EXPLORE Her Wiki Facts and Background
- Who is Gavin Rossdale Girlfriend Natalie Golba? Explore Her Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth, Instagram!!
- ‘The Toxic Avenger’ review: Gory cult classic reboot is the perfect antidote to superhero fatigue
With only a handful of clues to answer, the daily puzzle doubles as a speed-running test for many who play it.
So, when a tricky clue disrupts a player’s flow, it can be frustrating! If you find yourself stumped playing The Mini — much like with Wordle and Connections — we have you covered.
Here are the clues and answers to NYT’s The Mini for Thursday, Oct. 6, 2023:
Something you choose to chew
- The answer is gum.
Country whose name is a facial feature + A
- The answer is China.
High, as expectations
- The answer is lofty.
- The answer is autos.
___ Peacock, character in Clue
- The answer is Mrs.
“No ___” (invitation request)
- The answer is gifts.
The answer is unto.
Willie with 660 career home runs
- The answer is Mays.
Stop talking, with “up”
- The answer is clam.
9 to 10, 10 to 11 or 11 to 12
- The answer is hours.