The Mini is a bite-sized version of The New York Times‘ revered daily crossword. While the crossword is a lengthier experience that requires both knowledge and patience to complete, The Mini is an entirely different vibe.
- Who is Dean Cain’s son, Christopher Dean Cain? EXPLORE His Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Nationality, and Parents
- Peter Killin Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Married, Wife, Net Worth
- ‘The Fall of the House of Usher’: Who exactly is the Pym Reaper?
- Who is Jack White’s wife, Karen Elson? EXPLORE Her Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Dating, Boyfriend, Husband, Wedding, Children, And Net Worth 2020
- William Tyrrell Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Missing, Parents
With only a handful of clues to answer, the daily puzzle doubles as a speed-running test for many who play it.
So, when a tricky clue disrupts a player’s flow, it can be frustrating! If you find yourself stumped playing The Mini — much like with Wordle and Connections — we have you covered.
Here are the clues and answers to NYT’s The Mini for Thursday, Oct. 5, 2023:
Creamy French cheese
- The answer is brie.
Cheese that’s not “badda”?
- The answer is gouda.
Qualification on an iffy statement
- The answer is ornot.
Like many internet commenters: Abbr.
- The answer is anon.
- The answer is tent.
Carried, as by the wind
- The answer is borne.
Overly long sentence
The answer is runon.
“___ know about that”
- The answer is idont.
Have some cheese
- The answer is eat.
Cheese sometimes called chèvre
- The answer is goat.