- Who Is Petr Kellner Wife, Renáta Kellnerová, Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth 2021
- Tennessee Titans’ Diehard Fan; Who is Jen Vrabel, Mike Vrabel Wife? EXPLORE Her Wiki Facts
- Who is Labor candidate Nadia Clancy? Explore Her Wiki Bio Age, Height, Parents, Partner and Net Worth
- Rapper Ziggy Ramo accuses ABC of Censorship!! EXPLORE His Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Nationality, Ethnicity, Dating, Girlfriend, Partner, And Net Worth
- ‘Gogglebox’ Sarah Marie is Pregnant with Her First Child!! EXPLORE Her Wiki and Instagram
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is set to marry her long-time partner Clarke Gayford. The couple recently got engaged on Mokotahi Hill in Mahia Peninsula.
The 38-year-old PM revealed that she was quite surprised when her partner proposed her on Easter holidays. They were on a visit to Gayford’s parents home for the festival.
Clarke hosts a television fishing show and helps to take care of their 10-month-old daughter while his fiance runs the country.
Who is Jacinda Ardern’s partner Clarke Gayford? How much is his net worth? When are Jacinta and Clarke getting married?
Here is what you need to know about their marriage and engagement. As we get into the details of Clarke Gayford wiki, bio, age, height, hold on to see his net worth and background.
Clarke Timothy Gayford
41 years old
Gisborne, New Zealand
Premier House, Wellington
New Zealander/ Kiwis
Clarke Gayford was educated at Palmerston North Boys’ High School. Then he enrolled at Otago University to study for a Bachelor of Arts.
Later, Gayford transferred to New Zealand Broadcasting School and pitched student-life show Cow TV (1999) to Dunedin’s Channel 9.
Professionally, Jacinda’s fiance is a radio and television broadcaster. He dipped his hand in journalism through a reality franchise Treasure Island in 1999.
By 2003, he was running a music channel on the C4 television. Gayford was also a host for the show called Extraordinary Kiwis.
As to his radio career, Gayford is famous for hosting morning and afternoon drive time shows on More FM and George FM. Currently, he is running a documentary series called Fish of the Day which is screened in more than 35 countries.
Family and background
- Father-in-law: Ross Ardern
- Mother-in-law: Laurell Ardern
- Wife-to-be (Fiance): Jacinda Ardern
- Daughter: Neve Te Aroha
Gayford grew up in a farm outside Gisborne. Besides this, nothing much is disclosed about his biological parents and family.
Approx. 5 feet 10 inches
Between 129 to 173 lbs
Married and Wife
Clarke Gayford and his soon-to-be wife Jacinda Ardern met in 2012. They became acquaintances with the help of a mutual friend Colin Mathura-Jeffree.
However, the now-engaged couple didn’t spend much time together until the issue of the controversial Government Communications Security Bureau bill surfaced. Gayford then contacted Ms. Arden for the discussion of the matter.
Things escalated quickly after that incident. Although Clarke Gayford and Jacinda Ardern aren’t yet married Mr. Gayford is often addressed as PM’s spouse.
Their marriage date is yet to be fixed. While being asked about when they are going to get married, PM Ardern said,
“As with probably many other couples, that means we haven’t made many plans, if any plans, at all.”
Despite being unmarried, the couple already has a 10-month old daughter named Neve Te Aroha Ardern Gayford. She was born on 21 June 2018 in Auckland City Hospital.
Race / Ethnicity
Clarke Gayford Net Worth and Salary
At age 41, Clarke Gayford is a veteran in the television and radio. According to Payscale, journalists in New Zealand earn an average salary of $46,743 annually. Since Gayford has been in the industry for more than two decades, his net worth is expected to be several thousand dollars.
On the other hand, Gayford’s wife-to-be holds the most important position in the country. She is paid an estimated salary of $471,049 per year. Her family background has an invincible mark in NZ’s politics. So, she might have a net worth of over a million. Clarke Gayford and his partner’s net worth of 2019 is currently under review.
Clarke Gayford wiki-bio
- He was born on 24 October 1977 in Gisborne.
- He was educated at Palmerston North Boys’ High School, Otago University, and New Zealand Broadcasting School.
- He currently hosts a documentary series called Fish of the Day.
- Gayford shares one daughter with his partner Ardern.
- Gayford and Arden got engaged in May 2019.