- Who Is Emily Mannix Boyfriend, Is She Engaged Or Married? Explore Her Wiki Facts
- Turk Pettit Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Instagram, Girlfriend, Golf Record, Net Worth
- Explore Andrew Gaff Wiki Facts, Is He Married To His Girlfriend?
- Explore Naomi Osaka Wiki Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend & Net Worth
- Who is American Footballer Calvin Johnson married to? Explore Calvin Johnson net worth and wiki facts!
Last Updated on: 12th July 2019, at 11:19 AM
INTERESTING FACTS ON Yvonne Sampson wiki, bio, age, height, who is Yvonne Sampson husband and her salary and net worth details!
Television sports presenter and commentator Yvonne Sampson is one of the best-loved footy commentators in Australia.
Currently, she is the face of Foxsports rugby league. Prior to that, Sampson worked for Nine’s Wide World of Sports and Nine News Sydney.
Despite her tempting success, Yvonne comes from humble roots. Raised in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, her parents come from Indigenous Australians background.
Who is Yvonne Sampson’s husband? How much is her net worth and salary? And what are her nationality and ethnicity?
Here is what you need to know about this brunette TV presenter. As we get into Yvonne Sampson wiki, bio, age, height, scroll down to see her partner, salary, and net worth.
How Old Is Yvonne Sampson
38 years old
New South Wales
- Stella Maris Catholic Primary School
- St John’s College
- Queensland University of Technology
Occupation and Career
Sampson’s first job in journalism was a cadet reporter at the Seven Network’s regional news service.
From working in Seven Network for one day a week to being one of the most recognized sports presenters in the country, Yvonne became the first woman to anchor the network’s State of Origin coverage.
She started working for Fox Sports in December 2016. Previously, she had appeared in Nine’s new NRL talk show Footy Classified NRL Finals.
Not to mention, the 38-year-old’s resume includes the experience of presenting in the national bulletin as a Sky News reporter. Summing up her career experience, Sampson told in an interview,
“Entering into that world was nothing but a good experience for me. It was very supportive; I was never patronised. No one ever questioned why I was there.”
Yvonne Sampson’s father died when she was 20 years old. Till this day, the
sports presenter glum to realize he didn’t see where she ended up.
She was named after her 91-year-old grandmother, Yvonne. On her interview with Sunshine, Sampson revealed that her mother rings her almost every night and gives her feedback.
5 feet 10 inches
Between 135 – 165 lbs
Married and Husband
Two years back in April 2017, Yvonne Sampson announced her engagement to Chris O’Keefe. She took to Instagram to share this exciting news. Her husband is a political reporter on Channel Nine.
According to Daily Mail, Fox News presenter Yvonne Sampson and her partner were set to get married in the ending of 2018. The couple had arranged a lavish ceremony in the NSW Southern Highlands.
The pair is often considered as the media power couple. For a honeymoon, Sampson and her husband Chris O’ Keefe holidayed around ‘Paris and parts of Europe.’
Yvonne’s husband Chris was educated at Waverley College. Outside Channel Nine, he has also worked for Fairfax Media and Network Ten.
Race / Ethnicity
Yvonne Sampson Net Worth and Salary
According to PayScale, television presenters in Australia earn an average salary of AU$80,000 per year.
Considering Yvonne Sampson is a veteran in the industry, she is paid a salary in the premium range. The 38-year-old is widely popular across Australia and her personal brand image has a positive relationship with her net worth figure.
Fox Sports presenter Yvonne Sampson net worth is speculated to be several thousand dollars. The accurate net worth figure is currently under review.
Yvonne Sampson wiki-bio
- She was born on 21 July 1980 in Townsville, Queensland.
- Although her uncle and aunties are all “mad footy fans”, her birth parents aren’t.
- She was adopted by a family who was rugby league enthusiasts.
- Sampson cherished her childhood growing up in Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- Apart from journalism, Sampson has worked in Eagle Farm Equine Hospital.
- Her husband Chirs is the winner of 2014 Best TV News Story Gold Coast Media Awards.
- Yvonne Sampson and her partner got married last year in 2018.