- Derrick Henry Girlfriend Adrianna Rivas Age, Height, Wiki, Instagram, Net Worth
- Tragic Death of Three-year-old River; Amber Bartlett and Family ‘Devastated’! Explore Amber Bartlett Wiki Bio
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’; Helena Sauzier Dumped Matt For The Second Time!! EXPLORE Her Wiki Facts
- Davina Rankin ‘Married At First Sight’ Cheating Scandal, One Of The Controversial Contestants! Her Dating History, Wiki Facts, And Net Worth
- YouTuber Jackie Aina Engaged!! Who is Fiancee Denis Asamoah? EXPLORE His Wiki Facts
Amy Philbin is the daughter of celebrity parents Catherine Faylen and Regis Philbin. While her mother is an American actress, her father was a legendary television host.
Regis passed away at the age of 88 on July 25, 2020. He was best known for hosting game and talk shows and even held Guinness World Record for the most hours on U.S. television.
How old is Amy Philbin? What does she do for a living? Who is Amy Philbin husband and children? Who are Amy Philbin siblings?
Here is what we know about her. As we get started with Amy Philbin wiki, bio, age, height, scroll down to learn more about her background, partner, and Instagram updates.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Birth Name/ Real Name
How old is Amy Philbin? (Age)
Born in the year 1961, Amy Philbin is currently 59 years old. Her exact birthday isn’t available.
Sun Sign/ Zodiac Sign
Amy Philbin Instagram
Amy Philbin Instagram and other social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook aren’t verfied.
Amy Philbin Birth Place
Amy Philbin Nationality
Amy Philbin nationality is American.
Despite her parents success, the 59-year-old has managed to remain out of the spotlight. It isn’t confirmed what she exactly does for a living.
How tall is Amy Philbin? (Height)
While Regis Philbin stood at a height of 1.7 m, his first born daughter Amy Philbin height and other measurements aren’t available.
Amy Philbin Parents Background
Amy Philbin is the first born daughter of Catherine “Kay” Faylen and Regis Philbin. Her parents got married in 1955 and they divorced in 1968 after 13 years of conjugal life.
Following the split from his first wife, Regis Philbin got married to fellow television personality Joy Senese. They remained married until Regis Philbin death and had two children: Joanna Philbin and J. J. Philbin.
Amy’s biological mother Catherine was active as an actress in 1950s. She has played in six different TV shows including “Highway Patrol”, “The Thin Line”, “Staff Headquarters” and more.
Amy Philbin Siblings
Besides Amy, her parents had a son named Daniel Philbin in 1967. Amy also has two step-siblings from her father’s side.
However, her biological sibling Daniel Philbin died on November 7, 2014, due to natural causes. He was only 49 years old at that time.
Daniel was bound to wheelchair throughout his life because was born with a spinal cord defect. Yet he used to work for the Department of Defense.
Amy Philbin Husband and Married
As aforementioned, Amy Philbin has kept her personal life out of the public spotlight. Whether she is married and has husband and children isn’t confirmed.
On the other hand, since her divorce from Regis in 1968, Amy’s mother has probably remained unmarried. Nothing about her current husband or partner is disclosed in the media.
Amy Philbin Ethnicity/ Race
Amy Philbin ethnicity is Caucasian.
Amy Philbin Wiki Bio and Other Facts
- Amy Philbin was born and raised in the United States.
- Since she was born in 1961, Amy Philbin age is 59 years.
- She lost her biological younger sibling in 2014 who was born disabilities.
- Her grandfather is Frank Faylen who was a famous actor in the ’30s to ’70s. As per IMDb, he is popular for his roles as Ernie in It’s a Wonderful Life, “Bim” Nolan in The Lost Weekend, and more.
- On the other hand, her mother was active in Hollywood in 1950s.
- Since her divorce from Regis, she has remained out of the public eye.